Thursday 10 October 2013

Sharman Joshi and Soha Ali Khan not comedy material for ‘War Chhod Na Yaar’!

When people watch films, one important aspect that they concentrate on is how well the actor or actress looks and acts. Even if the movie is amazingly written and executed, but the actors fail to get into the skin of their characters, the film fails badly. Here, with War Chhod Na Yaar, the condition seems to be even worse. Firstly, the film is not that great and the story is also poorly written as per the War Chhod Na Yaar movie review. Secondly, the genre of war comedy, which has never been attempted before is a little bizarre and risky. 


In addition, celebrities like Sharman Joshi and Soha Ali Khan will be seen featuring in the film in main roles. Out of them, Soha is the one, who is stepping in the field of comedy for the first time. The lady has always done emotional roles, where her boyfriend or husband in the movie dies and she is left behind sobbing. Expecting someone like that to do well at a comic role, where a lot of humor and wit is involved that should look natural, seems to be extremely difficult. On the other hand, there is Sharman, who himself says that he is not that good at comedy. This means Faraz Haider, the director of the movie does not have any sense of picking up his actors that will suit his film.

In a War Chhod Na Yaar movie review, we read Sharman saying, “I started with theatre and did varied genres. I always felt that emotions and drama come naturally to me and I can do that easily. When I did my first comedy play, I was really bad.” He will be soon seen playing an Indian army officer in War Chhod Na Yaar. He says, “I always wanted to do a role, where I could wear a uniform and I got that chance in the film, that too of an army man.” So, here we know, why the actor said yes to the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment